So you think that smart people are the ones filling the queues for Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith?
Two Star Wars fans are in a critical condition in hospital after apparently trying to make light sabres by filling fluorescent light tubes with petrol.
A man, aged 20, and a girl of 17 are believed to have been filming a mock duel when they poured fuel into two glass tubes and lit it.
OK. Let’s count the stupidity, shall we?
- They were over 14, as my brother points out. Seriously. Get over it.
- They were filming themselves without access to editing software that could have safely put it in later. This usually leads to stupidity and, as such, is considered evidence of stupidity itself.
- They were dueling with glass tubes.
- Let me re-emphasize: they were making sword play with glass tubes.
- They decided, hey, let’s hold something fragile in my hand and bash it together, but that’s not stupid enough. I know, gasoline always makes for more stupid, and it’s all glowy!
- Especially when you SET A FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCE ON FIRE IN A CONTAINED SPACE.
Sadly, they will probably live. Here we had a male and a female that needed to be taken out of the gene pool, all ready to do it and capture the act on film.
Fortunately, being the type who film themselves as Star Wars characters post-puberty, they will never reproduce.
3 thoughts on “Darwin Returns Home, Goes Into Sci-Fi”
“Fortunately, being the type who film themselves as Star Wars characters post-puberty, they will never reproduce.”
Hey, it’s a man and a woman. All it would take is one bottle of tequila and I bet they would prove you wrong 😉
Few classmates of mine walked to the Starbucks for coffee during break on Thursday afternoon. They walked in; saw someone dressed in Darth Vader buying a cappuccino. Now thats entertainment, cant get any more American pop culture than that.
hey thats my dad home he comes home soon
Comments are closed.